You should not miss these tips because it will help you gain your score points in the eyes of other people.
Many people wonder why they follow the right recipe of the chef’s guides but somehow their dishes are not tasty and good as other restaurants. A few tips below from the chef will help you cook better.
- Are you worried that cauliflower will turn to grey after boiling? In order to avoid this situation, you can add a few drops of milk and salt into a pot. The cauliflower will always be white.
- If you want vegetables not being crushed and changed color, after boiling, you soak these vegetables into a bowl of cold water.
- You can sprinkle a little salt on top of some desserts such as cakes, biscuits… this will make the desserts more delicious as salt can stimulate the taste receptor cells on the tougue.
- In order to keep the glass of wine always cold without ice, you put some frozen grapes in the glass of wine.
- If you want to get the big amount of lemon juice, you should not ignore this method. You put lemon in the microwave for about 30 seconds. After letting lemon cool for about 1 minutes, you squeeze to get lemon juice as normal. You will be surprised with the amount of lemon juice that you get.
- Meat will always juicy, delicious, soft and not dry when cooking if meat is marinated with one with yolk and one teaspoon of cornstarch.
- The next time when you drink coffee, you can try to put some salt or cinnamon in your cup of coffee. Salt will help coffee more flavor while cinnamon will make coffee increase its taste.
- Rice will be foam and soft and not be crushed if you cover a rice pot with a clean towel and then close with a lid on top. The towel will absorb the steam of rice and prevent steam flow back into the rice.
- In order to preserve orange and tangerine for a long time, instead of storing in the fridge, you should let it in the temperature room.
- If you put too much salt into the soup by somehow, you can soak a few slides of tomato into the pot. After few minutes, you take these slices of tomato out.
- Steak will not too dry if you sprinkle the spices after preparing steak in the dishes instead of being cooking.
- You can heat the pizza last night by a pan instead of microwave to have better pizza.
- In order to cut the pie cake perfectly, you soak the knife into hot water. When the knife is hot, you use it to cut the cake right away.
- If you want to preserve cheese always fresh, you should cover the piece of cheese by leather paper instead of plastic cover.
- You do not know how to do with an opened wine bottle? You should make some wine ices and use these wine ices to cook.